In this episode we are continuing our eight week series featuring the real, measurable results from last year’s attendees of the Best Year Ever Blueprint live event. This week we’re talking to a guest who is not only a dedicated mother and wife but a writer, speaker, coach, business and content strategist, podcaster, brainstorm facilitator and blind spot reducer, Dana Malstaff.
With Boss-Mom, Dana has created a platform for working moms to strategize ways to create more time and have less guilt while simultaneously building their families and their businesses. After attending the Best Year Ever Blueprint, Dana has launched two podcasts and tripled her monthly income.
In this episode, you will…
- Learn how Dana achieved mind blowing results in just one year after the BYEB live event
- Discover a few strategies she uses to maximize her two passions: motherhood and entrepreneurship
- Uncover the ways she brings in new clients through building her brand
- Hear Dana’s top three keys to success
- Find out the importance of clarifying and verbalizing goals and how it helped Dana to find community and support
- Learn about the habits that have helped her to become so successful
- Discover how BYEB changed her limiting beliefs about herself, allowing her to see the value in what she has to offer
- Hear what Dana is looking forward to the most at this year’s event
To get a head start on your Best Year Ever, sign up today for the Best Month Ever Challenge. Don’t let yourself slack off in the months leading up to the Best Year Ever Event and dedicate yourself to 30 days of focus. If you’re still on the fence about signing up for this year’s event, take a look at the promotional video from last year.
Should you decide that you’re ready to make the leap, go to www.bestyeareverlive.com and use this code to sign up for a three pay option: VIP3PAY. The results speak for themselves. Take yourself and your business to a whole new level and sign up today.
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.
Submit A Question
Do you have a question you would like answered on a future podcast? Click the button below.