One area that almost universally we look to improve is our productivity. In a world filled with distraction it’s getting harder and harder to get meaningful work done. The average person is distracted at least once every seven minutes! On average it takes 18 minutes for a person to grain true focus after a distraction!!
Learn how to shut out the distractions in your life and use your focus to get results on your most meaningful tasks.
>> Do you know how to say “no” strategically? Find out in this episode…
How to Increase Your Productivity in Six Steps
- Complete Your MIT first
- Act Your Way Into Feeling
- Take Breaks (50.10.50) 3.5 – Get Movement!
- Constantly ask “What’s the one thing I should be doing that will have a big impact?”
- Stop Multi-tasking
- Use a 10 minute timer to keep you focused.
- Stop saying yes and start saying no!
Take Action Challenge
Seek discomfort in the short term to create a life of comfort in the long term
COMMENT QUESTION: What is one thing you learned and will implement this week?!
2 Quick Action Steps
[Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
[Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- Leave a Review: The podcast is available in iTunes! Help us reach more people by leaving a review for the podcast. If you are unsure how to leave a review on iTunes, this video walks you through the process.
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program– Want to learn about The Science of Subconscious Success? This is one area Hal focuses on this coaching program. Go check it out.
- COMMENT BELOW: Leave a comment below to be entered into a weekly drawing of an awesome prize. Listen to the end of the podcast to find out what the prize is each week.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
All of Hal’s Quotes : HalElrod.com/quotes
Special Deal: Get one audiobook free from Audible!
Book: The ONE Thing
Quote: “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.” Albert Einstein
Website: Peter Voogd’s Game Changer program
Coaching Program: VIP Mastermind Coaching
Website: The Miracle Morning Community
Facebook: Hal Elrod
Podcasts: Find all podcast episodes
Website: Nick Palkowski
JOIN THE CONVERSATION (& PAY IT FORWARD)…
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)