Your focus is your most powerful tool. Where you put your focus determines the direction you will head.
In a previous podcast we talked about the importance of having your mission for the year but now we need to figure out what your mission in for the month. Narrowing your focus into actionable short term goals is essential. It drives you towards your long term mission.
>> Find out what one key to goal setting most people miss in this episode of the podcast…
Take Action Challenge
Discover you mission for the month
- Getting clarity on your mission is important to do on a daily basis
- Break down you big goals
- Ask yourself the four clarity questions
- What do you want?
- Why do you want it?
- What’s holding you back?
- What do I need to do to overcome these roadblocks?
COMMENT QUESTION: What is one thing you learned and will implement this week?!
2 Quick Action Steps
[Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
[Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- Leave a Review: The podcast is available in iTunes! Help us reach more people by leaving a review for the podcast. If you are unsure how to leave a review on iTunes, this video walks you through the process.
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program– Want to learn about The Science of Subconscious Success? This is one area Hal focuses on this coaching program. Go check it out.
- COMMENT BELOW: Leave a comment below to be entered into a weekly drawing of an awesome prize. Listen to the end of the podcast to find out what the prize is each week.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
All of Hal’s Quotes : halelrod.com/quotes
Special Deal: Get one audiobook free from Audible!
Podcast Episode: Go After Your MISSION Not Just Your Goals
Quote: “While it is true that most people don’t succeed because they don’t have defined goals, some people don’t succeed because they have too many.” Dale Carnegie
Coaching Program: VIP Mastermind Coaching
Website: The Miracle Morning Community
Facebook: Hal Elrod
Podcasts: Find all podcast episodes
Website: Nick Palkowski
JOIN THE CONVERSATION (& PAY IT FORWARD)…
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)