If you want to be successful you need to follow a schedule and develop daily and weekly routines.
To achieve your goals you need to pre-determine your schedule and learn to leverage routines in your life. This week on the podcast I go through my daily schedule and how you can get the most out of yours.
>> Find out why a scheduled routine leads to more freedom is in this episode of the podcast…
- 3:30 – 4:00 am: Water, brush teeth, coffee
- 4:00 – 5:00 am: Life SAVERS time
- 5:00 – 6:00 am: Extra reading time
- 6:00 – 7:00 am: Relationship Building time
- 7:00 – 8:00 am: Writing time
- 8:00 – 10:00 am: Work on Mission
- 10:00 – 11:00 am: More Mission work/Return communications
- 11:00 – 12:00 pm: Lunch, Basketball
- 12:00 – 4:00 pm: Coaching, and phone time
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm: Wrap-up
- 5:00 – 9:30 pm: Family, friends, and free time
- 9:30 pm: Bedtime
Take Action Challenge
The three things you need to have in your daily schedule
- Personal Development
- Planning Time
- Success Processes
COMMENT QUESTION: What is one thing you learned and will implement this week?!
2 Quick Action Steps
[Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
[Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- Leave a Review: The podcast is available in iTunes! Help us reach more people by leaving a review for the podcast. If you are unsure how to leave a review on iTunes, this video walks you through the process.
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program– Want to learn about The Science of Subconscious Success? This is one area Hal focuses on this coaching program. Go check it out.
- COMMENT BELOW: Leave a comment below to be entered into a weekly drawing of an awesome prize. Listen to the end of the podcast to find out what the prize is each week.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
All of Hal’s Quotes : HalElrod.com/quotes
Special Deal: Get one audiobook free from Audible!
Website: Immersive Awareness meditation
Exercise: Hindu Push-up
App: DayOne Journal
Tool: Franklin Covey Planners
App: Calendar 5
Website: The Miracle Morning Community
Facebook: Hal Elrod
Coaching Program: VIP Mastermind Coaching
Podcasts: Find all podcast episodes
Website: Nick Palkowski
JOIN THE CONVERSATION (& PAY IT FORWARD)…
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)