What type of relationship do you have with money?
The mindset you have towards money is a huge factor in the wealth you create, or don’t create in most cases. While money shouldn’t be a goal purely for money’s sake, with it comes freedom. Freedom to live according to the lifestyle you choose.
Do you know what type of income you should be striving to create? Find out on this episode…
The Six Rules for Winning the Game of Wealth
- Start where you are.
- Decide how precisely wealthy you want to be and actively believe you deserve to be
- Actively reinforce your beliefs
- Live below your means
- Pay yourself first
- Continue investing time and money in your financial education
COMMENT QUESTION: What book recommendations do you have for growing or starting a business?
2 Quick Action Steps
[Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
[Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- Leave a Review: The podcast is available in iTunes! Help us reach more people by leaving a review for the podcast. If you are unsure how to leave a review on iTunes, this video walks you through the process.
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program– Want to learn about The Science of Subconscious Success? This is one area Hal focuses on this coaching program. Go check it out.
- COMMENT BELOW: Leave a comment below to be entered into a weekly drawing of an awesome prize. Listen to the end of the podcast to find out what the prize is each week.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
All of Hal’s Quotes : halelrod.com/quotes
Special Deal: Get one audiobook free from Audible!
Quote: “Blame determines who is at fault, responsibility determines whose committed to improving things.”
Coaching Program: VIP Mastermind Coaching
Website: The Miracle Morning Community
Facebook: Hal Elrod
Podcasts: Find all podcast episodes
Website: Nick Palkowski
JOIN THE CONVERSATION (& PAY IT FORWARD)…
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)