How intentionally are you organizing your life?
Life is fast. It’s filled with distractions. We are all dealing with overwhelm. How do you make sure nothing is falling through the cracks? In this episode of the podcast we cover two important topics, the lists you should keep to manage all your tasks, and punctuality.
Do you know what three lists you need to have? Find out on this episode…
Seven (+1) Tips to Be Punctual
- Always schedule an early deadline or departure time
- Plan for delays
- Be less optimistic
- Organize the obvious
- Invest in extras
- Don’t create distractions at the last minute
- Set a get ready alarm
- Develop the habit to be early to everything
Take Action Challenge
Create your three lists.
COMMENT QUESTION: What is one thing you learned and will implement this week?!
2 Quick Action Steps
[Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
[Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- Leave a Review: The podcast is available in iTunes! Help us reach more people by leaving a review for the podcast. If you are unsure how to leave a review on iTunes, this video walks you through the process.
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program– Want to learn about The Science of Subconscious Success? This is one area Hal focuses on this coaching program. Go check it out.
- COMMENT BELOW: Leave a comment below to be entered into a weekly drawing of an awesome prize. Listen to the end of the podcast to find out what the prize is each week.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
All of Hal’s Quotes : HalElrod.com/quotes
Special Deal: Get one audiobook free from Audible!
Coaching Program: VIP Mastermind Coaching
Website: The Miracle Morning Community
Facebook: Hal Elrod
Podcasts: Find all podcast episodes
Website: Nick Palkowski
JOIN THE CONVERSATION (& PAY IT FORWARD)…
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)