Self Discipline… We talked about it on last week’s podcast. It is the most important success principle, because it’s the principle that is the foundation for all others. But it is also one of the toughest for us to create.
So this week, we go deeper…
In this podcast episode we discuss two major causes of poor self discipline and share some powerful strategies to help take YOUR self discipline to the next level.
>> Find out what the most important question you should be asking every day is in this episode of the podcast…
Take Action Challenge
Build more self discipline in your life
- You need to see yourself as self disciplined
- Create an affirmation about self discipline
- You HAVE TO constantly recreate an obsession for your goals
- Ask yourself and act on this question: “What is the most important thing I am committed to completing today?”
COMMENT QUESTION: What is one thing you learned and will implement this week?!
2 Quick Action Steps
[Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
[Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- Leave a Review: The podcast is available in iTunes! Help us reach more people by leaving a review for the podcast. If you are unsure how to leave a review on iTunes, this video walks you through the process.
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program– Want to learn about The Science of Subconscious Success? This is one area Hal focuses on this coaching program. Go check it out.
- COMMENT BELOW: Leave a comment below to be entered into a weekly drawing of an awesome prize. Listen to the end of the podcast to find out what the prize is each week.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
All of Hal’s Quotes : halelrod.com/quotes
Quote: “Those who only do what they feel like doing, don’t do much.”
Quote: “Our thoughts, words, and actions will always align with our beliefs.”
Website: The Miracle Morning Community
Facebook: Hal Elrod
Coaching Program: VIP Mastermind Coaching
Podcasts: Find all podcast episodes
Website: Nick Palkowski
JOIN THE CONVERSATION (& PAY IT FORWARD)…
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)