There is one success principle that is above all the rest. Without it no other success principle will work. If you master it, you can master all the other success principles.
The key… Self Discipline.
It’s the foundation of all that we do. It’s about doing what is right, not what’s easy. In this episode of the podcast we explore the importance of self discipline in our lives and how we can put it to work in order to achieve our goals and our next level in life.
>> Are you asking yourself the two next level questions? Find out what they are in this episode of the podcast…
Take Action Challenge
Build more self discipline in your life
- Create a sign that says, “Do what’s right, not what’s easy” in LARGE font.
- Underneath that, add smaller bullet points with specific actions.
- Repeat the processes and make additional signs for different areas of your life, changing only the bullet points underneath.
- Hang up in various areas around your home or office related to the actions you are committed to taking.
- Define the next level you in the nine major areas
- Ask yourself “What does the next level me do that the current level me doesn’t do?”
- Ask yourself “What does the next level me not do that the current level me does do?”
COMMENT QUESTION: What is one area you are going to improve your self-discipline (What are you going to put on your sign)?
2 Quick Action Steps
[Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
[Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- Leave a Review: The podcast is available in iTunes! Help us reach more people by leaving a review for the podcast. If you are unsure how to leave a review on iTunes, this video walks you through the process.
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program– Want to learn about The Science of Subconscious Success? This is one area Hal focuses on this coaching program. Go check it out.
- COMMENT BELOW: Leave a comment below to be entered into a weekly drawing of an awesome prize. Listen to the end of the podcast to find out what the prize is each week.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
All of Hal’s Quotes : HalElrod.com/quotes
Self-Discipline Definition: Do what you need to do when you need to do it whether you want to or not
Quote: “Do what’s right, not what’s easy.”
Website: The Miracle Morning Community
Facebook: Hal Elrod
Coaching Program: VIP Mastermind Coaching
Podcasts: Find all podcast episodes
Website: Nick Palkowski
JOIN THE CONVERSATION (& PAY IT FORWARD)…
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)