As we go after our goals this year there is one skill that will stand out high above all other skills. The skill of holding yourself accountable. To master this skill means that you are able to hold yourself to any commitment that you set.
WE ALL FALL SHORT OF THIS IDEAL
That means we need to come up with other ways to stick to the commitments that help us move forward towards our goals. This week’s podcast episode helps you create the system that is right for you.
>> Find out what the five types of accountability are in this episode of the podcast…
- You – Holding yourself accountable
- Peer Accountability – Finding a partner to help hold you accountable
- Peer Accountability 2.0 – Here you lead an accountability group of peers
- Private Coaching – Hiring a coach to help you set and stick to your commitments
- Public Declarations – Here you announce your commitment in a more public way (ie on Facebook) and update publicly your progress.
Questions to ask when meeting with your accountability group or partner:
- What are your top three wins for the week?
- What are your top three areas of improvement for the week?
- What are your top three commitments for the week?
Take Action Challenge
Create your Accountability Plan
- Choose which accountability type you are going to put into practice
- Set up your system
- Stay consistent with your system and the commitments
- Work to intentionally build the skill of accountability in your life
COMMENT QUESTION: Which type of accountability are you committing to put into action?
2 Quick Action Steps
[Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
[Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- Leave a Review: The podcast is available in iTunes! Help us reach more people by leaving a review for the podcast. If you are unsure how to leave a review on iTunes, this video walks you through the process.
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program– Want to learn about The Science of Subconscious Success? This is one area Hal focuses on this coaching program. Go check it out.
- COMMENT BELOW: Leave a comment below to be entered into a weekly drawing of an awesome prize. Listen to the end of the podcast to find out what the prize is each week.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
All of Hal’s Quotes : HalElrod.com/quotes
Quote: “One of the saddest things in life is to get to the end knowing you could of been, done, or had more.” Robin Sharma
Quote: “The story of the human race is the story of men and women selling themselves short.” Abraham Maslow
Accountability Tool: StickK.com
Website: The Miracle Morning Community
Facebook: Hal Elrod
Coaching Program: $ Trial of VIP Mastermind Coaching
Podcasts: Find all podcast episodes
Website: Nick Palkowski
JOIN THE CONVERSATION (& PAY IT FORWARD)…
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)