In episode 24, you’ll discover how to live your life as an example of what’s possible when we live to our full potential in a way that brings out the best not only in yourself, but in everyone you know.
2 Quick Action Steps
[Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
[Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- Leave a Review: The podcast is finally available in iTunes! Help us reach more people by leaving a review for the podcast. If you are unsure how to leave a review on iTunes, this video walks you through the process.
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program– Want to learn about The Science of Subconscious Success? This is one area Hal focuses on this coaching program. Go check it out.
- Next week’s episode we dive into another quote from Hal. If you have a question or topic you would like to have addressed on a future podcast, you can now call in and leave a voicemail message at halelrod.com/podcastquestion.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
All of Hal’s Quotes : halelrod.com/quotes
Podcast Episode: Clarity is Power…
Podcast Episode: Use Your Beliefs to Empower Your Success
Podcast Episode: The One Secret That Separates High Achievers From The Average
Podcast Episode: How To Develop The Habit of Money Management
Special Deal: $25 VIP Mastermind Coaching
Podcasts: Find all podcast episodes
Website: Nick Palkowski
Take Action Challenge
Do the following exercise today to find out if you are living life as an example or a warning!
- Grab a sheet of paper and draw a line down the center. One side write “Warning,” on the other write “Example”
- Go through the big areas of your life and write down all the ways you are a warning to others.
- Go through the big areas of your life and write down all the ways you are an example to others
- The big areas of life are….
- Personal Development
- The final question to ask yourself based on each of the big areas in your life is….”What is a standard I can set to help me turn a warning into an example?”