Are YOU ready to take your life to the next level? In this episode, #1 bestselling author, hall of fame business achiever, international success coach, and award-winning keynote speaker “Yo Pal” Hal Elrod shares the first “Inner Game” secret of the 10 Not-So-Obvious Secrets To Extraordinary Success.
Hal also shares how he was able to use this secret to respond so positively to his accident and the potentially devastating news that he may never walk again. Here are some of the key lessons you’ll learn:
- Why every negative emotion you’ve ever felt has been self-created and how to STOP creating them
- How to use the 5-Minute Rule to quickly move forward in the midst of challenging circumstances
- The 3 words that can immediately transform your emotional well being
- And much more…
2 Quick Action Steps
- [Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
- [Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program– This is an amazing monthly coaching program that focuses on health, wealth, and success. You get a monthly mastermind coaching call, a monthly coaching video, mastery guide handouts, and become part of an interactive community. The value is extraordinary starting with the first months module, Secrets of Self-Discipline: How To Get Yourself To Do What You Need To Do (Especially When you Don’t Feel Like It)
- Next week’s episode we dive into Secret #2 of the series on “Hal’s 10 Not-So-Obvious Secrets to Extraordinary Success” If you have a question about this topic, you can now call in and leave a voicemail message at halelrod.com/podcastquestion. *This is a terrific way to cross-promote YOUR website, because we will link to it in the show notes.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
Book: The Power of Now
Book: Taking Life Head On
Website: Can’t Change it
Coaching program: VIP Mastermind Coaching
Song: The Miracle Morning Rap
Crash photo of Hal’s Ford Mustang and Hal, the day after the crash: