2 Quick Action Steps
[Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
[Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- Want to ask Hal questions? Join us for our live broadcasted podcast episode. Go to HalElrod.com/Live on Thursday October 17th at 8 pm EST. Hal is on the road that day and we will try to do a live Google Hangout but no guarantee the internet connection will be good enough.
- Leave a Review: The podcast is available in iTunes! Help us reach more people by leaving a review for the podcast. If you are unsure how to leave a review on iTunes, this video walks you through the process.
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program- Want to learn about The Science of Subconscious Success? This is one area Hal focuses on this coaching program. Go check it out.
- Next week’s episode we dive into another quote from Hal. If you have a question or topic you would like to have addressed on a future podcast, you can now call in and leave a voicemail message at HalElrod.com/podcastquestion.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
All of Hal’s Quotes : HalElrod.com/quotes
Special Deal: $25 VIP Mastermind Coaching
Podcasts: Find all podcast episodes
Website: Nick Palkowski
Take Action Challenge
Enter to win a free hard cover copy of The Miracle Morning book!!
- Leave a comment below to be entered to win an autographed copy of The Miracle Morning
- Answer question “What was your biggest take away from this episode?”
Optimism vs. Delusion Exercise
- Select your #1 most important goal to look at through this Optimism vs. Delusion Filter
- Ask yourself: Are you optimistic? Do I believe this goal is possible?
- Ask yourself: Am I being honest about what it will take on a daily basis?
- Ask yourself: Am I being delusional? Can I truly commit to these daily actions long term?
- Ask yourself: Are my actions in alignment with what it will take to reach my goal?