2 Quick Action Steps
[Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
[Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- Want to ask Hal questions? Join us for our first live broadcasted podcast episode. Go to HalElrod.com/Live on Monday October 14th at 10 am EST.
- Leave a Review: The podcast is finally available in iTunes! Help us reach more people by leaving a review for the podcast. If you are unsure how to leave a review on iTunes, this video walks you through the process.
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program- Want to learn about The Science of Subconscious Success? This is one area Hal focuses on this coaching program. Go check it out.
- Next week’s episode we dive into another quote from Hal. If you have a question or topic you would like to have addressed on a future podcast, you can now call in and leave a voicemail message at HalElrod.com/podcastquestion.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
All of Hal’s Quotes : HalElrod.com/quotes
Website: Hal’s Facebook
Website: Hal’s Facebook profile
First and foremost, my life is PERFECT right now as it is, so pause and be grateful… I choose to experience LOVE, JOY, & GRATITUDE in every moment. I already have everything I could ever need to be the happiest person on earth, it is simply up to me to remember that in every moment.
Book: Man’s Search for Meaning
App: Day One Journal
Special Deal: $25 VIP Mastermind Coaching
Podcasts: Find all podcast episodes
Website: Nick Palkowski
Take Action Challenge
Do the following today to mindfully practice gratitude in your life
- Print the quote and hang it up where you will see it regularly
- Read the affirmation at least once a day
- Journal: One thing you are going to focus on all day long.
- Find a small pebble and place it in your pocket. When you touch the pebble think about what you decided to focus on and feel how grateful you are.
- Express your gratitude to others.
Please SHARE and Pay-It-Forward