2 Quick Action Steps
[Please Leave a COMMENT/REPLY Below] Clarity is POWER. Please scroll down and leave a comment/reply sharing at least one thing you learned from this that you will begin to implement immediately…
[Please SHARE with Your Social Networks] If you got value from this video/podcast, please pay it forward. Simply scroll down and click one of the buttons to share on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or LinkedIn. Thank YOU for sharing. :^)
- Want to ask Hal questions? Do you like the new Google Hangouts format? Let us know in the comments!!
- Leave a Review: The podcast is finally available in iTunes! Help us reach more people by leaving a review for the podcast. If you are unsure how to leave a review on iTunes, this video walks you through the process.
- VIP Mastermind Coaching program- Want to learn about The Science of Subconscious Success? This is one area Hal focuses on this coaching program. Go check it out.
- Next week’s episode we dive into another quote from Hal. If you have a question or topic you would like to have addressed on a future podcast, you can now call in and leave a voicemail message at HalElrod.com/podcastquestion.
If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe.
All of Hal’s Quotes : HalElrod.com/quotes
Quote: “Who you become the first hour of your day sets the tone for who you will be the rest of the day.” Hal Elrod
Special Deal: $25 VIP Mastermind Coaching
Podcasts: Find all podcast episodes
Website: Nick Palkowski
Take Action Challenge
Do the following exercise today to find out how you can make sure you are becoming the person you want to be
- Create a list of what you want
- Clarify who you need to be
- Draw a line down the middle of your paper
- On one side, write what you want
- On the other side, write who you need to be to get that
- For each goal figure out what you need to become in terms of… traits, characteristics, qualities, skills, habits, beliefs, etc.
- Also, include who you need to connect with
- Create a four week Kickstart Plan
- Identify one component (skill, habit, characteristics) for each week for the next four weeks
- Work on that one component only for the week. Move to the next component the next week
- After four weeks, identify the component you want to create your first 30 day challenge for
Please SHARE and Pay-It-Forward